We at Rooftop Roofing believe the key to being a successful commercial roofing company is to focus on our expertise, wisdom and professionalism. We employ very selective hiring practices and limit our company to only highly trained management and project crews. We do not make our money based on volume, but rather prefer to only manage 150-250 commercial roofing projects a year, per office. Phil feels very strongly about this and here is why:
1) We keep seasoned professionals and salespeople year after year.
2) We can manage our crews, our work, our complaints and keep the projects fully under control and sustain much higher standards, ethics and morals as it relates to the entire project or insurance claim.
3) The owner, Phil Coutu (also a Haag Engineering Roof Inspector) insists on personally inspect all completed roofs both before the roof is started and after the roof is finished, so that he can catch future possible deficiencies and keep workmanship standards at much higher levels.
4) We have a way of doing business that takes the headache away from you, the customer while making sure you get exactly what you want – at no additional cost to you.
This requires that the owner and management of the company are much more available and attentive to the project. Often insurance companies will deny hail damage to your roof, gutters, siding, etc. We will inspect your property and quantify damage, if we believe there is sufficient damage regardless of your insurers opinion, we will fight as your contractor for you for an ethical and reasonable result guaranteed based on damages attributed to the insured peril.
6) We have the expertise to take over your claim or help you with the difficult process and answer many questions, as well we can guide you in all your insurance dealings and questions.
Our owner is a licensed insurance adjuster, worked as an insurance adjuster, public insurance adjuster and has owned an insurance adjusting company handling claims for State farm, Allstate, USSA, Travelers, Zurich Na, Citizens and many more.
You only need to give us the address and the mandate, and we will handle every possible aspect of your roof repair or replacement for you. We handle everything from logistics, to workmen to handling your insurance company on your behalf should you wish.
We are the commercial roofing company for busy people.
This is why we are the roofer to Miami and Denver business men and celebrities, and were even asked to handle Bob Villas insurance claim.
Rooftop Roofing wants to make sure your commercial roofing needs are taken care of so that you have “peace of mind.” We offer weekend and evening appointments and we’ll work to stop your roof leaks. We guarantee our work! Give us a call today!